Our rules for booking and cancellation are based on the rules that the hotel and catering industry’s main organization in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden and Norway have agreed to apply as general industry practice in the relationship between hotel guest and hotel:
1. Booking and confirmation
A booking of the guest becomes binding both for the hotel and the guest when the booking has been confirmed by the hotel, which can be done both verbally and in writing.
2. Check-in and check-out
Unless otherwise agreed, check-in is between 16:00 and 18:00. Check-out is no later than 11:00. We ask you to keep these times. Is it impossible, please contact us.
3. Cancellation and non-show.
Remuneration for non-utilized rooms is calculated according to the following practices: If the guest is missing without having canceled the room (= NO show), the guest pays a daily rate for each booked room. Cancellations must be made no later than seven days prior to arrival. If canceled after this date, the guest pays a daily rate for each booked room.
4. Special rules apply in the cottage and apartments. Guests shall clean the room, breakfast is not included, bed linen and towels are not included. Both breakfast and linens can be purchased at the location.
5. We accept both cash, swish and credit card as payment.
6. Extra bed costs 300: – per person per day. That includes bed linen, towels and breakfast. All persons from 7 years and up are charged 300: – extra even if they sleep in the same bed.
7. Due to the risk of allergies we can not accept pets.
8. Guests booking three nights or more must pay a booking fee immediately after booking for the booking to be valid. Booking fee is the same amount as for one night. This fee will be refunded if the reservation is canceled on time as above.
9. Do you have food allergy please advise us in advance.